The ASSA ABLOY Sustainability Report 2010 is released
The ASSA ABLOY Sustainability Report is only available in English. It comprises and describes ASSA ABLOY's integrated approach to include sustainability in every aspect, from product innovation to sales.
- Targets defined for all major areas up to 2015. These include water consumption, energy efficiency, green house gas emissions, chemical handling and health & safety.
- The number of sustainability audits in low cost countries increased to 376 compared to 188 in 2009. At the year end 288 active suppliers had satisfied the minimum standards for quality and
sustainability and were classed as reliable.
- Independent social compliance audits were performed at ASSA ABLOY’s Guli-factory, China, and at the factory in Johor, Malaysia.
- 18,000 employees took part in the third global employee survey.
- The number of entities reporting on sustainability has increased
from 181 to 204.
- During 2010 ASSA ABLOY developed a tool to visualize the sustainability development on Group, division and company level.
More in the report, dowload it here.
Go to the Sustainability pages for more information about our sustainability work.