Abloy has launched a new, patented addition to the ABLOY cylinder family. The new key and cylinder system is ideal for locking systems which only consist of cam locks, cabinet locks, or padlocks.
The key system ABLOY SENTRY incorporates Abloy’s unique patented cylinder construction with rotating detainer discs. This new product from Abloy offers high-security locking solutions to meet the needs of Professional End-Users and Original Equipment Manufacturers.
“This is the first high security key system specifically designed to meet the needs of industrial locking environments,” says Jari Lindberg, Product Manager, Industrial Locking, Abloy Oy. “ABLOY SENTRY offers a long-term, competitively-priced solution for different mechanical locking applications in the industrial sector. If specified, all products in the extensive ABLOY SENTRY range can be opened and locked with a single key.”
Designed for the international market, suitable applications for the ABLOY SENTRY key system are in the electricity, water, gas and telecom industries, in utility companies, in vending and gaming machines, parking meters, post office boxes, safe deposit boxes, display cabinets, railway wagons, trucks, boats and gates.
You can find more Abloy cylinders here.
ABLOY SENTRY in brief:
- Keys and locks patent-protected until 2027
- Guaranteed operation and tough construction for demanding applications (EN 1303 standard)
- AWS Anti-Wear-SystemTM mechanism
- All-metal, symmetrical key
- Wide range of products for different mechanical Industrial applications
- Comprehensive master-keying possibilities
- Easy cylinder assembly
- Possibility to upgrade existing ABLOY CLASSIC and ABLOY PROFILE systems